Monday, May 11, 2009

EGO Audio & Electronics - Review

MP3 is one of the biggest developments in the history of music. It allows listeners to download music onto their computers. It's a great way to expose unknown bands to a wide audience. Of course record companies are worried about piracy and losing money on sales of CDs. At first MP3s were only playable on the computer. Then a whole bunch of companies developed portable MP3 players. And now, the next step has been taken.

Bluetooth car audio is one of the largest growing sectors in the car audio industry primarily due to many states passing hands-free laws for cell phone use while driving. Although the popularity of the iPod has also encouraged car audio manufacturers to find ways to integrate the use of your cell phone as well as other popular Bluetooth devices with their audio systems.

A major contributing factor is the level of ego-strengths which the person possesses. I do not mean "ego" in the sense of egotistical, self-centered or arrogant, but rather in the sense of knowing what I like and dislike, how – and with whom! – I want to spend my time and validating my right to actualize my talents and strengths without being ashamed of my limitations.

No comments: